01 September 2005

Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. Hope to see you around here some. Drop me a line. Take care and God Bless.

[Politics] I feel like what the Storm Trooper is doing over there is exactly what OPEC and oil company CEO's are doing to us Americans. I think President Bush ought to tell them either help us out in our time of need or your on your own.

Yes, of course, I am Republican all the way. Anyone who can think for themselves is and/or would be. Of course too, this is just my opnion. This does not mean we as a people cannot benefit from some of the Democratic viewpoint's. I am a believer in being flexible and not set in stone in my views. Sometimes, grass is greener on the other side just as sometimes it is not.

[Sports] Oakland Raiders # 1! Need I say more?

[Current Affairs] God Bless the Americans in the three states harmed by the Hurricane and of course, all other Americans as well.

[World News] Don't trust the Chinese and Russians. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if years from now it comes out that the Russians and/or Chinese helped the terrorists against us in some way or another. At the very least, I'd say probably financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment